NOW IS THE TIME TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR HEALTH!
Let's work together to
uncover hidden stressors in your body that are making you sick.
This process, over time will restore your health. Read more about
Whole Body Health below.
Available anywhere in the U.S.
Looking to do a nutritional tune-up or lifestyle overhaul? No problem. Wellness Coaching is for you if you would like to work in partnership to facilitate your health goals and learn more about healthier eating and lifestyle habits. Read more below.
Available anywhere in the U.S.
I look forward to working with you!
I work with clients one-on-one through phone calls and video chat. This convenience allows me to work with clients anywhere in the U.S. from the privacy of their own home.
WHOLE BODY HEALTH:
After going through a comprehensive health history and reviewing your intake forms, we begin by exploring your current lifestyle habits: how you eat, how you sleep, how you deal with stress and how you move your body. As we work together, I'll explain the different types of functional lab testing, which may also help us to uncover hidden stressors in your body that are causing your symptoms. Those symptoms you've been living with like, bloating, cramping, gas, constipation, diarrhea, eczema, psoriasis, acne, headaches, sleep issues, anxiety, dizziness and fatigue are not normal. They are imbalances in your body that have been holding you back from living your best life. With the information we discover through the lab testing, as well as learning about your emotional and environmental stress, we will create a personalized self-care lifestyle protocol just for you. Over time on this program, we aim to see your symptoms diminish and eventually disappear.
Wellness Coaching is a partnership that allows the client and coach to stand side-by-side to facilitate necessary lifestyle changes to restore well-being and achieve vibrant health.
- Has your health care provider suggested specific dietary changes and you don’t know where to start?
- Has a loved one been encouraging you to make healthier choices to live your best life for your family?
- Have you alone decided it’s time to say goodbye to some old habits and to feel better, but you need some support?
These are some examples of how we can work together:
• Changing eating habits.
• Getting better sleep.
• Stress reduction techniques such as meditation, visualization, and mindfulness.
• Incorporating movement into your day.
• Creating more joy and fun in your life.
ABOUT THE PROCESS
Your journey to wellness will be just that—a journey. A journey doesn't happen over night, in two weeks, or even a month. A journey is a progression of learning and growing, with many ups and downs. If you're focused on being a WELL HUMAN and living the best life you can, all you need is acceptance, self-love, patience, an open mind, the desire to change, and most of all—commitment.
Remember because it took many many years to feel sick, become exhausted, toxic, gain weight, and create bad habits—that it also takes time, patience and dedication to refocus, rebuild and reverse old habits to new healthier ones. Perspective shifts over time, you start to feel great, and it's hard to imagine ever going back to unhealthy habits.
This process IS for you if:
- You are committed to making the lifestyle changes necessary to flourish and are ready to be the CEO of your own health.
- You fully understand that I don't heal you, YOU HEAL YOU.
- You understand this is a process, that change does not happen over night and you must invest your time to get well.
- You are willing to invest in yourself financially to make lasting improvements.
- You're willing to look at all aspects of your life and how they contribute to your overall well being.
- You visualize and dream of a vibrant life where symptoms are not holding you back from enjoying what you love.
This process is NOT for you if:
- You want to continue masking symptoms with medications for the rest of your life—both over-the-counter and prescription.
- You look to other people to "fix" you and are not interested in getting educated on how you can take charge of your health.
- You don't believe in the concept of "food as medicine" but would rather "count calories".
- You're not willing to examine other aspects of your life including your emotions in relation to your overall well being.
- You don't understand it takes an investment of commitment, time and money to get educated and get well.
HOW it works:
- We'll start out with a timeline of your health history and go over your intake forms to discuss your main concerns.
- We'll move forward with appropriate functional lab testing as needed, to uncover hidden contributors to your symptoms and seek healing opportunities to help you on your journey to vibrant health.
- We'll go over a customized self-care lifestyle protocol that over time will help these symptoms diminish or disappear.
- We'll meet as often as you like to help you stay on track and accountable. I recommend at least every two weeks.
Here’s how to begin:
- Choose and pay for the service that best suits your needs.
- A follow up email will also include a link to fill out the appropriate intake forms for your session.
These will include:
- Terms of Agreement–to reinforce that you understand I am NOT a doctor, nor do I diagnose dis-ease or treat symptoms. I educate you on a personalized self-healing journey.
- Intake Form–please complete to the best of your ability to help us understand where you are today and track your progress moving forward.
- Schedule any follow up appointments through my online scheduler.
(Please be aware that insurance does not cover costs of functional lab testing, my fees or supplements.)
Disclaimer: All information provided is for educational purposes only. It is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You are encouraged to consult with your health care provider prior to engaging in any protocols or consuming any supplements. None of the statements here are a recommendation as to how to treat any particular disease or health-related condition. If you suspect you have a disease or health-related condition of any kind, you should contact your health care professional immediately. Please read all product packaging carefully and consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise, or supplementation program.